I made this on a whim, if you have any recommendations for making it better please leave a comment. Thanks!
Based off of
Kale Chickpea Salad with Tahini Dressing
* Olive Oil
* 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
* 3 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne if desired
* 2 handfuls of fresh herbs, cilantro and parsley recommended
* 2 handfuls of fresh kale stemmed and torn in bite-size pieces
* 1/2 cup tahini
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* Salt and Pepper
1. Add oil, chickpeas, garlic to medium-high pan. Remove garlic from pan when browned.
2. Add spices, salt and pepper to chickpeas, cook until chickpeas are small and browned, about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add herbs and kale, toss until sufficiently wilted.
4. Meanwhile combine tahini, water, lemon juice and salt. Mince/grate/crush the browned garlic and add to dressing. Shake well.
5. Toss the salad mixture with the dressing. Top with red onions, kalamata olives, pita chips, greek yogurt, feta cheese, etc.